We believe in work/life integration, ensuring you achieve your desired career goals while priortizing the lifestyle you crave.
At Summit Radiology, we prioritize work/life integration, empowering you to craft the career you desire while honoring the lifestyle you cherish. Based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, our organization offers unique two-year to partnership track positions out of Fort Wayne or Indianapolis, designed to cater to your preferences. You have the freedom to shape your ideal work-life balance by choosing the number of weeks you wish to work and the duration of your vacations. We have a model tailored to accommodate your preferences, we understand that financial considerations vary, and we are committed to working closely with you to meet your specific monetary requirements. Our commitment doesn't stop there. We recognize that life is dynamic, and your needs may change. Therefore, we offer the flexibility to adjust your schedule as your lifestyle evolves, ensuring that your professional journey aligns with your personal goals.
We are fiercely independent and remain 100% owned and operated by our radiologists.
Join Summit Radiology for a fulfilling career where your choices matter, and your well-being is our priority.
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance for radiologists committed to working onsite in the Fort Wayne or Indianapolis areas
- Monthly stipend for radiologists who sign early, including residents and fellows
- No mandatory evening or night shifts
- W2 employed with full benefits and available family participation (1099 status available as option)
- Incentive compensation plan rewarding quality and productivity
- Ability to buy and sell shifts/weekends/vacations
- Ability to internally moonlight to earn additional compensation
- Malpractice coverage and tail coverage
- Partnership track
- The emphasis on quality, with a reasonable workload
- 24/7 administrative assistant and IT staff enhance your productivity
- Advanced home workstation provided to every radiologist at no cost
- Connectivity reimbursed
- Credentialing assistance provided as required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible